Screen capture is a type of software. In simple words, we can say that screen capture is a technology that allows persons, teachers or lecturers to record a lecture for future use. This is software that helps in recording videos so that it can be available on the web for students.
This is a helpful software that helps in creating videos for students to watch online before or after their class. They can also watch these videos if they have missed their class. Screen captures is a very useful tool if you believe in online teaching. It is useful in flipped teaching also.
How to create and edit a video using these screen capture software?
- First off, all you have to select the capture area screen.
- Then you can connect your microphone or headphone to make your own voice recordings or videos with voice covers for online teachings.
- Then after these two steps, you can one by one set the volume level, frame rates and other parameters of your video.
- Then, after all this, you can edit your video if necessary.
- You can easily remove the unwanted data and things that are there in your footage.
- You can easily add captions and transitions to your recordings.
- You can also use special effects to modify your video. These screen capture technologies are further divided into three types of categories:
1. First of all, it comes to do-it-yourself tools: These are the tools that are very much easy to use. You just need a microphone, doesn’t matter if you are not having a webcam. You can use a microphone instead of a webcam. You also need to download and install these tools on your computer. Some of the do-it-yourself tools are Tec Smith relay, iSpring, Screen cast-O-Matic, Jing and Adobe captive.
2. Secondly, enterprise tools are there: These are tools that can be used to record a lecture in a classroom environment also. These tools can also be called as in-class-lecture capture. These tools help you to record your lectures more easily. There are so many enterprise capture technologies some of them are Echo360, Ncast, Capture HD and many more.
3. Recording studies: These are usually custom solutions to record a video. It is the category in which the teacher or the lecturer can come to the recording studio and can record their teaching videos properly for student’s benefits. Usually, these are the studios that feature on quality lightening, HD video, and studio-quality audio. These are the types of studios that mainly use professional cameras, microphones, computers and lightening systems.
These are the four easy steps that are to be kept in mind while creating a video using these screen capture software mac. They are easily two in one recording software. They are a screen recorder as well as a good video editor. This software helps you in capturing live streams, helps to record the desktops and apps and also helps a person in creating their own video clips. This screen capture studio technology starts the recording with a single button click. The features that this screen capture offers its users are as follows:
- This software helps you in capturing videos from webinars to watch later.
- It enables its users to communicate with screenshots and videos.
- It helps in saving music and online streams in HD.
- This software helps in adding voice narrations and captions to your own videos.
- It helps its users in cutting video into segments.
- It helps in linking videos with editing and good transitions.
- It is the best software that helps in recording just the part of the screen that is needed by you.
- It helps in creating your own video blogs posts by adding background music and captions.
- You can easily record from a screen or a webcam simultaneously.